What time(s) are auction & FB picks chosen?

Been puzzling this for a while. A number of daily paintworks seem to be brought into the What’s New page already chosen to be a “pick of the day” for either DPW auctions or Facebook.

I can see how works entered manually during the previous day could be vetted and ribboned, but…

…since many works are pulled in at midnight (Central? Pacific?) from blogs, how are these ready-born to be a pick? Does the Marine family work all night :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

Dave, we do, in fact, tend to work late and early, especially with the picks so as to give the new day’s work as much exposure as we can. We are also helped by being out on the west coast!

3 Likes

OK- mark me as really impressed. The energy level you’ve put into this site is manifested everywhere, from things like this (long hours & dedication) to features to software… many thanks for doing all of this.

7 Likes

I totally agree Dave…I admire them and their website. It has made such a difference to me and my art for the last 11 months. Thank you Marine Family.

5 Likes

I can also see the quality and caring in the DPW website and I hope to have sales sometime in the near future.

3 Likes

Yes, I totally agree. DPW’s is a truly wonderful art site in every way. Thank you Marine family.

4 Likes

Thank you for making it so easy to use. It’s very intuitive and easy for a low tech like me to use. I don’t have to spend too much valuable painting time uploading and managing. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

Thank you for all your kind words! It means everything to David and I to hear such wonderful feedback!

4 Likes

Please include my thanks among those from other commenters. David, Carol, Sophie, and the DPW team have indeed done a fabulous job. The site is wonderfully user-inuitive and artist-supportive. What’s more the team is always coming up with new and innovative ways to benefit members and enhance how we can showcase our art. I’ve been a member for almost a year and have to say my experience has been beyond what I’d anticipated. It’s been inspiring and motivating, plus I’ve made some grand friends.

5 Likes