Returning to DPW

Hello again…I am back online with you all. I re-joined today after a brief time away. Looking forward to catching up with news and your views.

Best regards to all, Anne Wood…A Lincolnshire painter from England.

6 Likes

Good to have you back!

1 Like

Welcome back Anne! Looking forward to seeing your work again!

1 Like

Thank you Connie. Good to be on board again.

Thank you Nan. Great to be back.

I looked at your blog and am absolutely enchanted with your work! I love the concept of Wabi-Sabi, though I do not paint in that style, I really appreciate seeing good examples of such paintings which yours certainly are! Keep on painting and putting it our into the world. You are making the world a better place.

Hello Rosemary,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to me and is very encouraging. I hope my studio door is open for a long time so I can keep sharing my work with you all.

Kind regards, Anne.

Hello Anne! Welcome back. I love your work. It was an interesting post in your blog in the beginning of July about abstracting “real” landscape. It’s funny, I have no problem with that concept in photography but have hard time in painting abstract landscapes. I found your ideas very valuable.

1 Like

Hello Yulia,

Thank you for welcoming me back. I love being part of this world wide painting community. I find it so encouraging.

I was interested to read your comments about my blog. Thank you for that. Nice to meet you here.

1 Like

Great to see you return!

Thank you Pamela, good to be back.

Hi Anne, Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous work again.
Best wishes.

1 Like

Welcome back Anne!!
Good to see you back.

1 Like

Hi Patricia,

Thank you so much. Good to be rolling again.

Hello Jacqueline,

Great to be back on board again.

When you leave and then rejoin do you have to re upload your paintings?

Hello Rita,

The pages are just as they were on leaving. I have taken mine off though as I wanted newer things on.

It is very easy to do. David and Sophie are so helpful too.

I have just got 9 on my gallery page…will be uploading more this week.

Good wishes, Anne.

Thank you Anne,

I am getting very discouraged. Maybe I need to take a break and rejoin later in the year.

Rita Meyerhoff

Hello Rita,

I can quite understand your feelings. I left after my sales trickled off to nothing. About six or seven months ago I think. Just got curious again and I decided to rejoin and see.

I do have another online ‘shop’…Artfinder. That is also very erratic. Nothing for weeks and then suddenly, three sales.

I like to keep in touch with other painters. It is supportive.

Good wishes, Anne

Thank you for your thoughts Anne.

Rita