New to Daily paint works 👋

Good day to all! I just uploaded my first patch of paintings to DPW. I’ll be posting daily from now on. How long have you been a member of DPW?

4 Likes

Welcome to DPW!! I’ve been here for 9 years straight. It’s how I started. It has open doors to my art career but mostly it has given me the encouragement I needed to paint every day and get better! Have fun! It’s what it’s all about :blush:

7 Likes

Welcome to DPW!
I like this platform and have only good things to say about it. Although I sell via other partnerships, DPW is where I am consistent in posting.
I joined it four or so years ago.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Jacinthe!

1 Like

Welcome Ryan! DPW rocks! I’ve been on for almost three years and it has been a great experience so far! The encouragement and inspiration is consistent. Any and all questions I’ve had have been answered promptly. You will enjoy this community of artists😄

1 Like

Hey! I’m from Ukraine. I’ve been on DPW for 4 months now. I have no sales yet. But I’ll go ahead!

Hi and welcome!

I’been here since June’2020

Welcome to the forum I would like to see some of your work , enjoy your staying among us :grinning:

I’ve been here a couple of months, love it! Scoped the site out for probably two years while anxiously deciding if I should/could/would share my art in this way Lol. I’m glad I did, keeps me positive and focused and consistent.

1 Like