Had to flag another buyer

I had to flag yet another non-payer. This is getting old.

Me too. :frowning: I sent “re-notify” twice and 3 personal friendly reminders to the bidder but had no response. NOTHING. So after 19 days I decided to flag. For all I know she may be in the hospital - or worse. But there is a possibility that she is just ignoring me.
I’ve been doing this for 5 years with no problem until recently. This is my second issue with a non payer in the last few months.
Still, for what it’s worth, it’s the best venue I’ve experienced. I love it here at DPW. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear that. Did you get paid yet? Or at least some kind of communication? You have a lot more patience than I do, waiting 19 days to flag the buyer. I hope you get paid soon.

Nope. She still hasnt responded or paid so I’m going to re-list it today. But like I said, DPW is still the best venue that I’VE used. If there is a better one out there I dont know about it. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that. I can be frustrating. I know because it happened to me many times. Not only on DPW but mostly on Ebay.
I agree that DPW is the best venue out there too. Maybe you’ll sell it for more this time around. I hope so.

BTW, Lori,

I really like your painting style. The first thing I notice is the lighting. Very nicely done!

Thank you! I appreciate that! I’m all about lighting. :slight_smile: