Daily Painting Book by Carol Marine

My name is Rosie Foshee. I have Carol Marine’s book Daily Painting. It is an inspirational book for artists. I have had it for a good while, but I still read it again and again for a refresher. I recommend the book to other beginning artists as well as artists who are beyond the beginners. In this new category we can discuss things in the book that is helping or inspiring us. It has motivated me to become a daily painter although I still have not arrived as a daily painter yet. My life is also busy with housekeeping, laundry, cooking meals, kitchen clean-up, in the spring, summer and fall, garden and yard work, and last but not least, time for family, my “Pop” (my husband of 53 years as of 2017), this year we will be celebrating our 54th anniversary, our 3 daughters and our 3 sons-we-love, the loves of our 3 daughters, 5 granddaughters and 2 grandsons-we-love, the loves of two of our granddaughters, 4 grandsons, 2 great grandsons, and 1 great granddaughter. Pop and I are also active as walkers, so this can take up half hour to an hour of our day. I have my art table and easel close to our kitchen door, so that while I may be cooking a dish for a long while, I can keep a check on it, and use spare moments painting, I paint a while, then take a break getting other things taken care of in the home or shopping we may need to do, or spending a little time with Pop, a daughter, or a neighbor who may be knocking at our door.

This category can be to share with one another how the book Daily Painting has been an inspiration for each of us.

5 Likes

Nice to read…Bout your life…happy painting!

Just saw this - thank you Pamela!! : )