Brand suggestions for 10 x 10 display tent rental for outdoor art fair?

I am considering participating in an outdoor art fair this summer. Never done one. Need to supply my own tent. Don’t want to “break the bank”. Any suggestions on brands you have used/rented for a 10 x 10 space?

I do shows just a few times a year (light use). I’ve used an EZ up tent purchased at a Sam’s club for around $200 for several years now with no problems. We add significant weights to all corners to be on the safe side. You may also find a deal on your local Craigslist, often half the price of a new one.

Hi, don’t know if you can or would want to rent one of these since if they are not taken care of they can get dirty and have rips. We purchased a EZ Up tent for a craft fair which we are very happy with. You’ll also need the zip on walls if you are outside and need to zip up for the night. The tent was around $100. at Big 5 Sporting Goods, the sides we got on Amazon. Around the 4th of July is a good time to buy one, we got ours on sale at this time. Hope this helps. -Diane

Thank you Wendi! I will check out Craigslist.

Thanks for the advice Diane.

Maria, note that the EZUps sold at discount stores are usually low denier - they will shed rain for a bit, but as soon as the surface is completely wet, you WILL have rain in your exhibit. (my unfortunate experience :frowning: ) Look for 600 denier, and you will be happier! I found a replacement canopy of 600 denier through BigCanopy.com and was very pleased.

Thank you Karen. I will check out that website.