Artists who leave DPW

Thank you, Anne, I figured that out yesterday!

Just checked my PayPal and my money still hasn’t transferred. What a pain…seven days! Never mind…eventually I will re-join. :blush:

I tried that link but it didn’t work. Is this you? https://annewoodpaintings.blogspot.com/ The paintings are gorgeous!

Hello,

Yes, it’s me! Sorry about typing the wrong link. I must have had a loss of memory.

Thank you for your kind words. I am really looking forward to coming back to DPW. Hopefully by this weekend.

Good wishes and happy painting,

Anne.

All the best for your return, Anne…you’ve been very busy, judging by the blog. I’m lucky if I get a couple of days spare now, to paint; certainly couldn’t call myself a daily painter. Incidentally, you have inadvertently cost me some money…your adventures with cold wax medium triggered me sufficiently to go and buy a tin to play with!

1 Like

Hello Christine. Thank you for your message. I have been so tied up with preparing for shows that I am now vowing to paint just for me! Well…for now at least. There are still three more group shows this year. The big challenge is deciding which to submit…do I use from my current pile or make new work? I am always tempted to make new work especially since discovering the cold wax. I hope you enjoy yours.