Anyone Else Having Trouble With Bee & Laurel Art Gallery?

An update; Regarding this gallery in Wisconsin, there are eight of us artists (that I know of) who still don’t have our artwork back. There has been some scanty communication from the gallery owner with false promises and continuous excuses.

Thanks for the update. That is really sad!

Wow that is really scary. I hope you got your money back.

Sounds like its time for a road trip to Wisconsin.

1 Like

Update: One artist has had his paintings returned! A couple other artists may get theirs returned soon! Some of us are still waiting to be contacted.

Great news! So glad to hear.

I consigned my candles, room mists, solid and liquid perfumes. I received a box back today with 9 missing candles, several missing sprays, and am so upset already havent even gotten to the perfumes. NOT ONE SINGLE CHECK. Im guessing over $300-400 is missing. which would have been fine if I had ever received any money. I am so sorry for the others whose art has not been returned. its so frustrating. yes wholesale out of state from now on

So sorry that you have some missing items, Courtney.

Today I finally got my paintings back… all of them… and they are in good condition! It has been one year since I sent them. This ordeal is over for me. I hope everyone else gets their artwork back.

Regards,
Judy

1 Like

Judith, or anyone, can I please get some contact info to get a hold of her? I ovbiously cannot get in contact, my email is info@benurtured.org, thanks so much!

Cort

The only way I heard back was when I Facebook messaged her. I tried other ways but none of them worked. I hope you get the rest of your items back.

Judy