$1 auctions not panning out

I listened to the audio version of “War of Art” when it first came out. It was a good and snarky narration of a book that has a lot of humor, something artists could use more of (especially in their work). The book seems a bit dated nowadays with references to Lance Armstrong and Tiger Woods as role models, but still probably useful to those who have really stopped working altogether.

Van Gogh’s letters to his brother Theo are an invaluable well from which one can draw solace when the peaks have turned into valleys.

1 Like

Thanks for the advise in this post I’ve abandoned the low price thought and feel so much better about it. And did acually sell a small painting for 10x more then my low auction price I was doing before. Plus collectors have shown some interest in larger higher priced work. Now time time to paint 1 million in inventory. Hey I’ve been thinking small for to long time to think big :wink:

4 Likes

Good news Joe! And good for you! I am also painting a bunch. Not sure where and when I will sell but I will !

3 Likes